Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Meme

Here is my latest meme edition, thanks to Chilihead. Before you read, please make note that I hearby tag YOU! (You includes anyone reading this who has a blog.)


If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?

Clocks. You think the world is a mess now – what if we didn’t know what time it was?

If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?

I would rid the world of dirty laundry.

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.

Cookie Monster

If you could live one day of your life over again, what day would that be?

Last Thursday.

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?

Anna Nicole Smith’s mother. I’d be there to stop her from procreating.

What is one thing you lost, sold, or threw away that you wish you had back?

My Yukon, as long as it didn’t come back with the payments.

What is your one hidden talent that almost nobody knows about?

I’m pretty good at pretending I’m asleep when the dog comes in to our room in the morning to let us know he needs let outside.

What is your most cherished possession?

It’s a tie between my debit card and my sweatpants.

What one person influenced your life the most growing up?

The teacher who taught me to read and write. I have no idea who that was. But wow would I be messed up if I didn't know how to read or write.

What word describes you better than any other?

Nervy, not to be confused with nerdy.