Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FARKing Awesome!

I love me some CNN, MSNBC, People, whatever news you’ve got. Don’t bother telling me about something you read in the news because chances are I already know it. So I am truly fascinated with the best news site of all, FARK.

FARK offers all the news any normal person needs to know. Here are some tidbits from today’s headlines, with links back to the original news stories.


Reagan's newly-released diary says "getting shot hurts". Coming soon, from Bill Clinton's memoirs: "getting blown kicks ass"

DNA testing is usually a pretty good way to identify your babydaddy, except when the babymamma fornicated with identical twins hours apart.

Mother sues coach after child injures himself sliding into second base. Child says he felt beckoned.

Get more FARK here!