Monday, January 21, 2008

New Kids On The Block

Hi, green3 here. I’m so excited that my addition to Frugal Hacks has brought me tons of brand new friends. I’m thrilled that you are here so we can teach each other how to make our money work for us instead of us working for our money!

Let me give you a quick overview of what goes on here.

  • Dave Ramsey rocks. He knows his stuff, and the world would be a happier place if everyone followed his guidelines.
  • I’m not as frugal as a lot of you are, but I’m always looking for was to change.
  • I’m all about getting out of debt. And I’d really love for you to be out of debt as well, so I talk about it on my blog. A LAWT.
  • Sometimes I spell words wrong just for emphasis. (see above)

So I hope you stick around for the fun. Together we will become financially free!