Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tana, then Attitude

Before I get to the attitude thing, let me fill you in on Tana. She was, in one word, amazing. I ended up buying some of her stuff and subscribing to her enewsletter. If you have the opportunity to listen to her speak, DO IT. I pray that the people in her audience last night listened to what she had to say and will make changes in their lives.

And now, attitude. I was planning this long intense post about having a positive attitude. But I'm just going to say this:

A negative attitude will destroy you, your personal relationships, your work relationships, and everything else. Take note of the thoughts going through your head and the words coming out of your mouth. Are you a negative person? Focus on yourself - if you catch yourself thinking or saying negative things, STOP. It will change your life.

Ok, and now this. Millionaire Mommy Next Door wrote exactly what I've been wanting to write. So I will just point you over there. And don't think you don't need to read it because chances are you do. She relates positive attitudes to wealth building but the points she makes apply to achieving all of your goals.