Thursday, January 08, 2009

Being a Newbie Makes My Head Hurt

I know you've all been sad that I haven't been posting. I usually write my posts late at night after Three and Green have gone to bed but lately I've been spending those hours on a new and exciting project. I won't tell the full story yet, but I can tell you that it involves a lot of HTML, CSS and PHP. Here's the bad news: I have never seen PHP before.
I also don't know WordPress, which is the platform I'm using. After what I've gone through the past week, let me give you a little piece of advice. If you want to start a blog but don't know anything about web design, stick with Blogger where everything is done for you. I happen to know a little something about web design and it's going to take me a few weeks to get my project ready for release. Durn.