Monday, July 31, 2006

Computer Woes

So I’m innocently sitting at my desk trying to catch up from vacation. I take a few moments to also post a short message on my blog, along with a photo. Then I go back to work, doing the hum drum things of office work.

I’m trying to capture a screen shot of a portion of my using the program SnagIt, to show someone my email “situation” that I’m dealing with. For some reason, I can’t find the dang picture after I’ve grabbed it. What the hell. I had this same problem earlier when trying to download the picture for my blog. I mess around a little bit with it when suddenly…to my horror…I realize the problem. My SnagIt program is set to export my screen shot DIRECTLY TO A PRINTER. Shit.

I peer out my office door. Somewhere out there in cubicle land, someone is hold a picture of Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock, wondering what the hell is going on.

I’m going to play dumb.