Friday, September 22, 2006

Inventions

Below are a few inventions that I'm thankful for:

How AWESOME is that they they sell whole grain bread in “white bread” form? My kids are totally fooled. And it help Green’s chronic constipation problem, so we’re never switching back. LOVE it. When it’s on sale, I load up my freezer full of this stuff. (ooohhh man….I sense a WFMW topic here!)

Wireless Internet – if you don’t have it, you don’t know what you are missing out on.

Laptops – Of course, the above isn’t necessary if you don’t have one of these. Unfortunately I have a IE bugger on there right now. IE opens, then shuts down. I’ve tried everything. Next step is to beg by brother for suggestions on how to fix.

These handy binder/clip things. Nothin’ gets loose from them.


people.com – it’s one of my guilty pleasures

Book lights.

Grape Propel (sorry SoBe, this is my newest addiction)

Sweatshirts and sweatpants – I change into these the INSTANT I get home from work.

The buttons on the back of my steering wheel that control my radio. It’s just too dang far to reach over there and fiddle with the buttons.

And here a few things I wish someone would invent:

Locators for remote controls. Why doesn’t my big-ass televsion have a button that I can press that can locate the remote? My crappy phone can do it, so my expensive tv should do it.

Cat litter that does not get everywhere. I’ve bought every single brand out there – they all suck.

Book lights that don’t need any sort of battery or electricity, but are still super bright. My batteries are always dead. I also need some kind of locator on them because I’ve purchased at least 7 in the past year and am down to 2.