Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 is Going to Rock

Every year I swear that I am going to finally get in shape. I mean REALLY in shape. Not skinny, just so when people look at me they think, “Wow, she is so healthy looking!” And it never happens. In fact, last year I went in the exact opposite direction. Anyhoo, while it’s definitely on my list again this year, here are some other things I’d like to accomplish in 2007

I am going to each yogurt every day. I’ve heard it’s healthy and I’m not quite sure what it does for a body, but I’m going to do it.

I’m going to be a better dog owner. This dude here...


...doesn’t get any exercise and it’s starting to show…just like on me.

I’m going to wish more people a happy birthday. I almost never recognize people’s birthdays just out of pure laziness.

Read more. Year 2006 was a real slacker for me as far as reading goes. I’ve got a big ‘ole stack of investments books I’ve purchased. I started one yesterday that is awesome. I’m such a nerd.

Play more with the kids. I tend to say “Not now” and “In Awhile” much too often. Either that or they just ask me too often, because I really am a playful parent. In fact, I spent an hour this morning playing football on PS2. And I almost had 3 beat until he got a touchdown at the last minute.

I’m going to work hard to get this baby paid off.




Cause once I do, I’ve a whole different project to do – except this project will increase my net worth rather than keep my busy washing swimsuits and towels.

May each of you have a wonderful 2007!