Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm not much of an organizer, but here is something I do know.

Are you tired of going to all of your favorite blogs several times each day to see if a new entry has been posted? If you say no, then you must have a Bloglines account. If you scream YES, IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!, then I’m pretty sure you need to click over to Blogging Basics 101 and read up on Bloglines.

Bloglines allows you to sign up for an account, which then lets you add all the links to your favorite blogs. The site monitors all of your blogs for you and informs you of when a new post is available. What a timesaver!

By the way, Blogging Basics 101 is a site every newbie should visit. Heck, even if you are not a newbie I guarantee you’ll learn something. I know those girls over there and they are wicked smart.