Monday, March 19, 2007

Headache Post

I'm tired and I have a headache, but I still have a few minutes to shoot out a quick post. Here are a few random thoughts that are seeping out of my fingers tonight as I type.


I listened to a personal development CD on my way to work this morning and on my way home tonight. It was all about thinking positive, blah blah blah. But I'm still in a negative mood. I'm trying, people, I'm really trying.


This damn cat thinks it's ok to sit on the keyboard. When I push him off, he sits on the remote and changes the channel. I can't win.


I've been looking at pictures of that jumbo jet, but how the hell can I tell how big it is by looking at pictures?


I only got to see my kids for 30 minutes today because I was at a meeting until 10:00 tonight. That sucks.


So now I'm home and everyone is in bed.


My head REALLY hurts.


I'm thinking about changing my Netflix account so that I can get a movie, too. Unfortunately the boys know how to log on to our account and change the queue...therefore my movies never seem to arrive.


And finally, alcohol and cameras don't mix, do they luvthebearcats?