Friday, March 09, 2007

I Wish


I wish Twinkies didn’t have carbs.

I wish heavy Mt. Dew didn’t have carbs.

I wish I wasn’t worrying about carbs.

I wish my cat would not wake up so early in the morning so that he could sleep with me.

I wish my cramps were not so bad right now.

I wish everyone could be happy.

I wish my house was already clean so I wouldn’t have to deal with it in the morning.

I wish I owned a bunch of real estate and I could live off the income from it.

I wish I didn’t have to wear glasses or contacts.

I wish I was a candidate for lasik surgery, but I’m not.

I wish I had tickets to this.

I wish I had the full DVD set of this.

I wish I would have had more time to look around Barnes and Noble tonight.

I wish Green had not dropped his red slushy drink in the middle of Barnes and Noble tonight.

I wish my picture I put on my blog wasn’t so hideous.

I wish it wasn’t 11:30 already.

I wish the auto numbering feature in Word would just somehow know when I wanted it to auto number something and when I didn’t.

I wish you would post your “I wish” list.

I wish all the people who visit my blog would leave a comment just once.

I wish I could get interested in the book I’m reading.

I wish you a fun and safe weekend!