Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Movie Madness

Well, I don't have anything better for ya, folks. My creative juices are SO not flowing this week.

Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.

Grease
Sixteen Candles
Breakfast Club
Rain Man
Dirty Dancing

I know those are ancient. I don’t have time to see a movie more than 10 times anymore.

Name a move you’ve seen multiple times in a theater.
Yeah, that would be NONE.

Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Will Ferrell or Vince Vaughn.

Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Keanu Reeves. He’s absolutely horrible.

Name a movie you can quote from.
You mean like THIS?

Do the chickens have large talons?

"She getting mawwwwied." "Married?” “Mawwwied!”

Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood.

Pepper needs new shorts!

Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs
Grease, of course.

Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with
Grease, of course

Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Hands down, the Life of David Gale. Not a comedy, but a must-see.
And if you have the same sense of humor as me, then go for Dodgeball or Napoleon Dynamite. Feel good movie – Radio. If you have kids who play soccer and haven’t seen Kicking and Screaming, then I have no idea what’s wrong with you. You’re on your own. Fight Club is a must-see.

Name a movie that you own.
Just “a” movie? My library contains a wide range – make that VERY wide range – of movies. Here is a short list:
Wedding Crashers
Radio
Titanic
Joe Dirt
I have a ton of movies but for some reason my brain is dead. I would go look, but I’m really just trying to get this meme done and posted so I can go to bed.

Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
This probably doesn’t qualify, but it’s my blog so I can do whatever I want. I think Justin Timberlake is HILARIOUS. He totally rocks SNL when he hosts. Here’s a snippet from Ellen from this past Christmas:




Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yeah. I dunno.

Ever made out in a movie?
I’ve only been in one movie and I don’t recall that I was making out in it.

Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Reality Bites – No, I haven’t seen this. Am I too old now?

Ever walked out of a movie?
Hunt for Red October. And I wanted to walk out of Yu-Gi-Oh! That’s the very worst movie ever made.

What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Dodgeball, Napoleon Dynamite, Kicking and Screaming, Wedding Crashers,

Ok, there were more questions on this meme, but I’m done.