Monday, February 11, 2008

Millionaire Next Door: #5, #6, #7

This is continuing my series on the common denominators of those who successfully build wealth.

5. Their adult children are economically self-sufficient.

This goes along with the previous one. Their parents did not provide financial assistance to them, therefore they are not providing financial assistance to their own kids.


6. They are proficient in targeting market opportunities.

I have often heard the phrase, “They were in the right place at the right time!” However, I believe you have to be the RIGHT PERSON in the right place at the right time. There are plenty of people who were in the right place at the right time, but they weren’t knowledgeable enough to know it or act on it.



7. They chose the right occupation.

This goes without saying…

There, series done! Now I can move on to talk about more interesting things. Any ideas? What do you want me to talk about next? Any suggestions from the audience?