Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Little Bit About Me, Thanks to Because I Said So!

Because I Said So tagged me for this meme. Here goes!


Four Films I’d Watch Again

1. Thumb Wars - If you are a Star Wars fan, watching this movie is a MUST! And I just happened to find the whole thing on YouTube. This movie is right up my alley. I'm not sure what that says about me...

2. Grease

3. Man in the Moon

4. Dodgeball


Four Places I’ve Lived
1. Jefferson, Iowa - where I grew up

2. Mt. Ayr, Iowa - I lived there for 6 months when I was in first grade

3. Ames, Iowa - college years and a few years afterwards

4. Current city, which shall stay unnamed. I don’t think I’ve mentioned it before, so why start now?


Four TV Shows I Watch
1. Oprah’s Big Give, although I’m not liking it as much as I hoped I would. Some of those people really annoy me.

2. American Idol

3. Amazing Race – I watched this for the first time this past season. Made for great family TV night!

4. I seriously can’t think of another one that I watch on a regular basis. I don’t watch much television!

Four Things to Eat
1. Almost any version of potatoes, bread or anything else that’s carbolicious.

2. Cheesecake, or anything with the word “cake” in it.

3. Fettuccini Alfredo, something I wouldn’t have touched 5 years ago.

4. Cheese fries from Wallaby’s, but with their old fries. Their new fries are horrible.

Four Places I’d Rather Be
1. In a cottage right on the ocean

2. In a mountain cabin in Colorado.

3. On a cruise

4. At the mall shopping, and being able to spend whatever I wanted.

Consider yourself tagged!