**Sticky post. Scroll down for current posts.
If you know me at all, you know I hate to spend money unnecessarily. But you also know that I like to help people.
Dave Ramsey is running his $10 Labor Day sale. I took advantage of that sale and just bought 7 copies of The Total Money Makeover. That’s $70 I’m not sending toward debt, so that’s how strongly I feel about sharing this with other people. It is life changing.
One copy will be donated to my local library and am going to keep a few just in case I find someone who needs it and who will read it. I will be giving away three copies here on this post.
Here are the things you don’t have to do in order to enter:
- You don’t have to tell me how much debt you have.
- You don’t have to give me your story.
- Heck, you don’t even need to have debt.
- You don’t need to have a blog.
Here are the things you do need to do:
- Post a comment here and tell me that YOU WILL READ IT. Don’t just sign up because it’s something “free”.
- You can post anonymously if you want, but I do need to be able to tell who you are if you win.
- You need to sign up by Thursday, August 28 at 8:00AM.