Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm a Contributor

It's official. I'm a contributor to Iowamoms.com. I have the button to prove it.

Darn Blogger is all horked up so I can't show you the Iowa Moms Contributor button right here, but it is on my sidebar. Scroll down a little bit to see it. Cool, huh?

First I was totally on board with helping with this project, then life ran me right into a brick wall so I told Iowa Mom, "Girlfriend, I am so out." But then I kept getting emails like she never received my "I am so out" message. So now I'm back in. I've even posted a few articles - woo hoo! For now, you can find my under the Work and Finance Channel. Head on over. This is an amazing group of Iowa bloggers and I'm excited to be a part of it.

On a different matter, many of you have wondered how my relatives fared (or is it faired? idk) in Houston. They made it through fine and those who had gone there are now back at home. Thanks for the comments and emails asking about their status.

On yet another matter, I've spent the past few days reassuring myself that we are never given more than we can handle. This year has thrown unbelievable challenges at our family, yet we continue to love each other and help each other through the dark days. If you have extra prayers, shoot 'em our way. We'll use them wisely.