Friday, October 06, 2006

This is Better Than Sliced Bread

Book addicts, LISTEN UP!

You MUST visit www.paperbackswap.com. This website lets to trade books with readers all over the country. To participate you have to list 9 or more books. You receive 3 credits right off the bat, which can be used to get books from other people. All you have to do is pay for the shipping. There are no other costs!!

As soon as I signed up, I ran downstairs and tore through my bookshelves. I plan to do it again when I have more time. What an awesome way to get rid of all the books I don't want anymore -- and get some in return!

Many thanks to The Wilson Six for this tip.

CHECK IT OUT!!! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS? AND IT'S 11:33PM AND I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS! better get to bed....