Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blawg Updated

In case you haven't noticed, I have updated my blogroll to be blogs that I actually read. Imagine that concept, wouldya? As you can see, I really don't read all that many compared to some of the bloggers out there. Not because I wouldn't like to - I simply don't have the time. No Pasa Nada is worth your visit - she's a great writer and hilarious! She's the newest addition to my blogroll.

I'm also going to post the book(s) I'm reading. I would post the books on my "to be read" list, but they are home and I'm not, so I have no idea what's on there. But you can be sure that they are all non-fiction and about either politics or financial investing. I'm such a dork. Aren't you glad I don't blog about politics or financial investing? And if I did, would you read it? Yeah, that's what I thought. That's why I don't blog about that crap.

And I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting my blog redesign, as I am! Susie is a tad behind, but I'm sure my wait will be well worth it! SO tired of the lighthouse...