Wednesday, November 08, 2006

WFMW: Useful Websites

Here are some websites that I use all the time:

Bloglines - bloggers are well aware of this site. I have my account up all the time. For those of you who don't know, you can setup an account and it will check all of your blogs and websites for you, alerting you to when one has been updated. Then you don't have to check them all individually. It rocks.

Club Mom - If you are a mom (or dad, I suppose), this site has loads of information.

Hungry Girl - Nutritional facts about all kinds of foods. Don't use this site as much as I should.

Low Carb Friends - Helps me figure out what I can eat and what I can't.

Online Conversions - Convert anything!

Site Meter - I have several different websites, so I use this free service to track my web traffic. It's totally free, so if you are currently paying for your web stats, dump it NOW!

Froogle - A division of Google, this search engine does all the price comparison legwork for you. You can sort in price range and it has quick and easy links to the stores.

All Recipes - Tons of great recipes, but the best part is that all recipes are rated by the website visitors! So something may look awesome, but you can read through the comments and find that it's actually a horrible recipe. Keeps me from wasting my time.

People - I'm too cheap to buy the magazine, so this website gives me my People fix!

Check out other useful tips at Shannon's website!