Saturday, December 02, 2006

Whatever

I've been around blog world, you just haven't seen my. I've been reading my blogs, but to be honest, I just don't have time to post comments or post my own blog entries. Mostly I haven't been posting comments due to a technicality between blogger, blogger beta, and IE. But I digress.

Here are a few tidbits I'll pass along.

1. JB is not doing much better. They may be transferring him to Iowa City or Rochester early next week. His brain has started to swell and he started seeing double vision late yesterday. His doctors are at a loss, so it really is time for him to move on. Problem is, that will cause us to start making roadtrips. Which of course is minor compared to what he's dealing with.

2. If you have a bunch of time to waste, you need to get over to Atomic Humor. His young wife got very ill in November and passed away. This post will make you appreciate your health and your family. Start reading his blog here: http://www.atomictumor.com/2006/11/01/

3. I've switched to Blogger Beta, and it sucks. Like above, I couldn't hyperlink that thing. Sorry 'bout that. Hey, I can't post any pics either. Where the heck are all my buttons?

4. I'm having bunion surgery on Monday. I'm looking forward to the Vicodin.

5. I'm close to having my "100 Things About Me" done. I'll try to get that posted before I'm under the influence of Vicodin.

6. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new blog design. This one sucks.

7. It's boardgame time. Gotta run.