Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Top 10 Reasons I Love My February 29th Birthday

10. My house isn’t all cluttered with thoughtful birthday presents.

9. My kids take me to school for show & tell.

8. Though it’s not legal, I pay taxes once every 4 years too.

7. How many of you got a car for your 4th birthday?

6. I still pay children’s prices at the theater.

5. Lack of birthday cake has kept me relatively thin.

4. There’s nothing good about it. I just wanted to guilt you in to leaving a comment on my blog.

3. Dumb people think you are supernatural.

2. For 3 out of every 4 years, I get to celebrate whenever the hell I want.

And the number 1 reason I like having a birthday on February 29,

1. Between my birthday and the damn groundhog, February is a month long party.



Some items on this list have been ripped off from Letterman.