Tuesday, March 13, 2007

GAME ON...kind of

**UPDATED**
So today was the start date for our stock competition. So I bought mine this morning and then went to buy Hubs. But apparently he has chosen such a crappy stock that it's only sold OTC. So I have to wait to purchase his tomorrow. I guess I get a day's head start, which hopefully will help me out. Or it could burn me severely.

My Picks

ADM - Archer-Daniels-Midland. They are the world's largest processors of soybeans, corn, wheat and cocoa.

TYL - Tyler Technologies. Yes, Chilihead, this is the company I work for. And we rock.
Total Purchase Price = 424.64


Hubs Pick

AENS - Alternative Energy Sources. They are building an ethanol plant just down the road from us. Their stock is dropping like a...well, I can't think of what it's like, but basically it means that it really can't go down a whole lot further.
Not purchased yet


So GAME ON...tomorrow.