Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Can't Think of a Good Post Heading

Heh heh…I was informed that I was removed from someone’s blogroll after my last post. Whatever. Onward with my posting:

So I’m officially sick of winter. I’m sick of the cold, I’m sick of dealing with snow pants, boots, gloves, winter coats. But mostly I’m sick of my winter clothes.

Toward the end of each season, I fall into this mode. I always get sick of my clothes. Now I’m down to my standard weekly wardrobe, which I’m sure my co-workers are amused by. I can hear them now, “Is today her tan jacket thingy with the brown shirt, or is it the Iowa State University sweatshirt day?” Seriously. They probably won’t even recognize me when I come in later this week in a brand new shirt that I bought on clearance from Gap.

I do have a lot of other shirts I could wear, but they are like WAY in the back of my closet. Plus, those shirts tend to show the extra rolls that have formed over the winter and I really don’t want to subject anyone to that display.