Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Warning! Political Post!

I’m a proud Democrat, but I play well with Republicans. I’m married to one, but one that’s really not into politics so I don’t think that counts. My in-laws are about as Republican as they come and I have a feeling most of my friends are Republican. I’m well aware of where my opinions are accepted and where they are not. And my opinions totally rule on the Green3 blog.

Green3’s Top 10 Reasons Why Things Aren’t Looking Good for Republicans

10. Two big songs at the Grammys this year were Dixie Chicks’ “I’m Not Ready to Make Nice” and John Mayer’s “Waiting on the World to Change”. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Gnarls Barkley’s “Crazy” also was giving some hints.

9. The Dems are weeding out the “extra” candidates. I think Vilsack is great, but he didn’t have the star power to succeed. The Obama wave will hopefully crash soon and dump all those surfers onto the beach. They’ll stand up, brush the sand off and think, “What the hell was that?”

8. I’m sick of playing “Where’s Osama?” What? You don’t remember him? He’s the guy who we’re SUPPOSED to be going after. And if you think he’s just been focused on keeping himself hidden for the past 6 years, you are mistaken. He’s smart, he’s crazy and he has money. He’ll be back.

7. Terrorists are insane. Bombing the crap out of them and sending our troops into their territory is not the answer. Terrorists love shit like bombs and dead Americans. We’re playing their game and they are loving it. And they are winning it.

6. Remember the November elections?

5. Bush’s advice to the recent tornado victims: “Hang in There.”

4. Ann Coulter is a Republican.

3. New Orleans is the same hell it was shortly after Katrina. Someone is going to have to step up to the plate and deal with that situation.

2. The United States is making enemies faster than Ann Coulter. Well, maybe not THAT fast, but you get my point. We’re throwing our power all over the planet. Others aren’t taking kindly to that.

And the number 1 reason why things aren’t looking good for Republicans…

1. George Bush is a hard act to follow. I doubt they can pull it off.