Friday, March 16, 2007

My Brothers, The Hearthrobs

**UPDATED** I failed to mention to that both brothers are spoken for....Sorry gals.

I've never introduced you to my two little brothers, so here goes. First of all, I feel fortunate to have them for brothers. Love them both! Secondly, they seem to put up with their big sister ok. And third, they are awesome uncles. And guys who are good to my kids have an extra special place in my heart.


Ok, so there's all that. But did you know they are also hearthrobs? It's true. At least that's what women all over the world seem to think. Here are their pictures:

Uncle A

Uncle L

Ok, so maybe these aren't real pictures of them. But yes, my brother A looks exactly like Joaquin Phoenix. And brother L looks exactly like Andy Roddick, even down to the shape of his mouth. So those of you who know A and L, do you agree?