Thursday, April 05, 2007

If You Hate Memes, Skip This Post

I know Toni wanted to tag me, but she only had three lines to fill out. So in an effort to help ease her emotional pain of leaving me out, I present to you…a meme.


Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Something bad happening to someone in my family
2. Not reaching my goals
3. Not having a cold Diet Dew in the fridge in the morning. Actually, that scares the people around me more than it scares me.

Three People Who Make Me Laugh: (blogatopia friends)
1. No Pasa Nada – only one problem, though. I can’t get a feed to her site for some reason so I rarely get over to her site. Help me out there!
2. Dad Gone Mad
3. Taste The World – but now that she has a luvah she has forgotten about us

Three Things I Love:
1. High speed Internet
2. Chocolate cake
3. sweatpants

Three Things I Hate:
1. cellulite
2. people on the highway who don’t move over when I’m trying to merge
3. This weird feeling that has been on my right side right under my chest region for the past two days. It’s bugging the SHEET out of me.

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Why Buster the dog likes to snack on cat poop
2. Why hubs opened up our swimming pool in March and now we have to run the heater because it’s like 20 degrees outside
3. How airplanes fly

Three Things On My Desk:
1. My collection of odd pens
2. Lots of dust
3. A whole bunch of other crap

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Sitting on the couch. Green and I are having a “slumber party” in the living room tonight. He’s asleep at my feet. Awwwwww.
2. Wondering if I need to take some ibuprofen to ease the cramps before I go to bed
3. Feeling guilty because I stopped at Cold Stone on the way home tonight

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Spend a whole week in Washington DC touring (I’ll stop and see you Nancy!). I love that city, and I really want to go back now that I’m all grown up. Note: This is the respectable side of yours truly.
2. Spend a whole week in Beverly Hills/LA celebrity watching and going on tours of celebrity homes. Note: This is the trashy side of yours truly.
3. Write a book and have it published. I used to want to write a book about the JFK assassination, but like a bazillion other people took my idea. And I know because I’ve bought every JFK assassination book out there. I’ve even read the Warren Commission Report cover to cover, my friend. I’m unbelievably hip.

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Turn my eyelids inside out
2. Pick up things with my toes
3. Spend hours on the Internet. There is no end to the amount of information out there.

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Run, like in running for exercise.
2. Math in my head.
3. Figure out what to put for number 3. C’mon folks. There just aren’t that many things that I can’t do.

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Motivational speakers. Some people think they are cheesy, but I love ‘em.
2. Sirius all 80’s channel
3. Lewis Black

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Ann Coulter
2. Campaign advertisements. I hate every single one of them.
3. People telling you that you can’t do something.

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Real landscaping rather than my current method of just digging random holes and throwing a plant in.
2. To love to exercise.
3. Investing – you should never stop learning about this.

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Potatoes
2. Mountain Dew
3. Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Looney Toones
2. Electric Company
3. Captain Kangaroo

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not traveling more before the kids were born
2. Eating that ice cream at Cold Stone tonight
3. Not being able to be a stay at home mom for my kids

Three people I tag:
1. Sandy
2. luvthebearcats
3. Chase