Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm Still Here

It seems that many bloggers I read are giving it up to do something more important, like finishing their novel or something whack like that. I’m not giving it up, but GOOD LORD I have nothing to write about. Oh, unless you want to hear about soccer games, soccer practices, spelling lists, baseball practices and laundry. Yeah, that’s what I thought.

As I’m going through my day, all sorts of cool blog posts spring into my head. Like, I see some idiot at the store and my brain screams, “I AM SO BLOGGING ABOUT YOU TONIGHT!” I need to start carrying a notebook or something. WTF, is this what my life has come to? Carrying around a damn notebook so I have something to write about that night?

On another note, I'm close to my 200th post. What am I supposed to do about that? Hell no, I'm not writing 200 things about me. I could barely come up with 100.