Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, er...Ten



This is my first Thursday Thirteen! Let’s dig right into it.

Thirteen Things I’m Working On/Thinking About (how’s that for a vague heading?)

1. I need a new water feature for my yard. Pool Boy and I went nuts and ripped out our old one two weekends ago. We need to figure out what we are going to replace it with before our plants are all up.

2. I’m in the midst of a putting up a website for a real estate project I’m involved in. I’ve got scanning to do, HTML code to write, proofing to do. It all needed to be done last week. Anyone interested in living in Pagosa Springs, Colorado?

3. I want laser surgery for my eyes. My long-time readers will remember that I did not qualify last time I went in because I’m too thin. Ok, ok. It’s actually my corneas are too thin. My body has never been too thin for anything. They told me to check back in a year, which is coming up. I’m ready to go in again, but I’m going to a different place. I really want to be glasses/contacts-free!

4. We need to get the pool ready. Our pool is open, but it’s not cleaned or heated. It might be warm enough this weekend that the boys will want to get in, so we better get it going.



5. My bedroom closet needs cleaned. We have a walk-in closet. Wait, let me rephrase that. We USED to have a walk-in closet.

6. And speaking of messes, everything else I own needs cleaned too.

7. I’m wondering why the more I run, the more my body hurts and the less weight I lose. The reason I started running in the first place was to feel better and lose weight. I think I’m doing it wrong.

8. I can’t believe how bad my stocks are sucking. AENS better damn well start breaking ground here soon. And as for TYL, those people are still awesome! Especially the one with the messy desk!

9. I’m curious how we’re going to survive our spring schedule. And with this week’s monsoon, everything was postponed. That means even more events scrunched into a smaller timeframe. I’m not complaining. I’m just sayin’.

10. I’m stopping at 10. I’m hungry and I’m out of time.