Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I Said Yesterday


1. “Your organizational skills are non-existent.”

2. “You absolutely do not have a job yet.”

3. “Talk dirty to me.”
**Hold it right there! This was in response to this conversation:
Green – Stop! I love this song!
Me – No you don’t. You can’t listen to it.
Pool Boy – What is it?
Me – Talk Dirty To me


4. “Happy Birthday!”
*This was said to both Pool Boy and EAK.

5. “I had onions for lunch, went for a long power walk in the heat, had more onions for supper. I’m sure I smell like flowers.”

6. “We are done with baseball!”

7. “I dominated that conversation. I was not about to let him tell ME how it was.”

8. “I’ll have the cheesecake with chocolate sauce, please.”

9. “Dude, that is not a good thing!”

10. “Thanks for watching my boys.”

11. “I need to post a blog entry so people don’t forget about me. Maybe I’ll dream up something for Thursday Thirteen.”

12. “Dammit. I can’t get this
Bruce Williams podcast over to my iPod.”
**Don’t worry, folks. I eventually got it there.

13. “Is he calling about the new math program we are going to be using for grades 2-4?”






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!