Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We Want to Live Like No One Else

I've recently become aware of Dave Ramsey. I'm hooked. For those of you who don't know him, and those of you who are too lazy to click on the link over to his site, he's all about getting rid of debt.


I subscribe to his podcast and listen to in while driving to and from work and when I walk in the evening. I've totally bought into his system of getting rid of debt. Now the hard part - actually doing it.



Pool Boy and I really only have three debts: the house, my car, and this totally unnecessary purchase:



We have no credit card debt, which is good. We have one vehicle paid off, also good. But can you imagine if we had no debt at all? Dave Ramsey, I'm all ears!

I have purchased his book and workbook. Once they arrive, I'll jump in feet first and figure out what needs to be done. Then we will be living like no one else so that we can live like no one else.