Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DVR Polish Control Trans-Atlantic

I figure I type roughly 1000 words a day. Ok, really I have no clue but I know it’s a lot. And I have to tell ya…I have about had it with the spell checker and the auto-correct features.

A sentence that I believe I’m typing in as this:

Thank you for your continued patronage.

It comes out as this:

Flower mayonnaise World Series mauve.

As you can imagine, that causes a few problems. With all the words I type every day (and I’m starting think it’s more like 50,000) you can see where this would be a problem. If I type 50,000 words a day and I have to retype every sentence three times before I get it right, that means I’m typing 150,000 words a day. So at 50 WPM, I believe that calculates out to 50 hours per day of typing. No wonder I’m always so damn tired.


That's all fine and good, but you won't believe this next thing. Read carefully because what I tell you can make you rich: Tornado bird CNN recipe because bookmark check Bon Jovi!