Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wealthy and Healthy

Over the past 6 months or so, I’ve been all about fiscal fitness. It’s time to also put some effort toward physical fitness. I need to eat healthier, exercise more, and just take better care of myself in general. I’ve got two boys to keep up with!

Want to join the fun? (Yes, it will be fun!)

http://nofatblawg.blogspot.com/

We’ll keep track of how much weight we’ve lost, starting today through March 31. C’mon, you can do anything for 90 days, not matter how painful it is during the process. And think about how much healthier you will feel on March 31!

To participate, email me or post a comment. You don’t need to have a blog, but if you don’t at least provide us with a nickname to refer to you by.


Let's Go!

607. They should know they won't lose a pound running three miles a day unless they give up the ice cream, beer, Coke and doughnuts.