Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon

My god, the days drag on.

Two of my dad's brothers and their wives arrived from Houston today. The family will be trickling in from now until Friday. It's hard to see each of them for the first time, especially Dad's siblings.

Luke, Andy and Emily went to each lunch with the boys today school. They ate with each boy, which means they had two Pigs in a Blanket. Luke said he hasn't had a hot dog for years, and probably never will again! I'm so thankful that they did that for Green and Three. That will be a treasured memory for those boys.

I'm still not on a computer that has the pictures of my dad and family from last Friday morning right before he died. Those are treasures. As soon as I get them, I will post them here. He was so happy.

I owe so many thanks to so many people. I've counted on friends, family and co-workers for so many things over the past few days. People have watched my boys, driven me to my parents' house, looked up phone numbers and websites, brought various things to my house for me, and on and on. Having people around you during a time like this makes a world of difference.