Wednesday, July 09, 2008

These Tapes Are Ready to Roll

Hey there. Slacker blogger here. Remember back when I said this blog had become less and less important on my to-do list? Apparently I really meant it.

So let's see...what's been going on...

I love the new show Wipeout. Or maybe I just love the commentary that goes along with the show.

I've lost a CD I borrowed from the library. And I'm afraid to tell them so the fines keep racking up.

Pool Boy just told me he almost took the boys to Hooters for lunch, but Three was too scared. Thank God I'm around to help raise my boys.

We came very close to losing our friend due to sudden health problems. He's deployed to Colombia. That's the COUNTRY. Like in SOUTH AMERICA. He's out of the woods, but still on a respirator and unconscious. They've taken 80% of his small intenstine. I have no idea what that means, but it can't be good.

I have an uncle, my dad's brother, who is very ill. Dad would have hated to watch this happen. Wait...maybe he is watching, but from the other side?

This weekend we have a huge family reunion. HUGE. There will be boating, games, fireworks and festivities.

I love having post titles that don't mean a damn thing.