Thursday, August 28, 2008

Keys to Success


Since I’m on the kick of getting you to read, let me keep right on going.

Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement
By Napoleon Hill

This book I’m reading now is so full of valuable information, I haul a notebook with me so I can take notes as I read it. To give you an glimpse into the book, here are a few of the lines I’ve underlined and notes I’ve taken while reading it:


If you are going to achieve success, you will do so only by extraordinary effort, effort that most people are not willing to make.


People simply will not tolerate a bad mental attitude.


A positive mental attitude is the most important aspect of any attractive personality. It influences your tone of voice, your posture, your facial expressions. It modifies every word you say and determines the nature of emotions you feel.

Fear of criticism can prevent you from acting on ideas that are revolutionary, ideas that would give you independence. It robs you of your individuality.


I got my book for practically nothing on half.com. I don’t have any extras of these to give away, but it’s well worth the investment to get yourself a used copy.