Thursday, August 24, 2006

Five Things

5 things in my closet

  1. A very ugly white furry coat that I got for $10.00 at the end of last winter. It goes over your head, and there are large areas for your arms to slip through, and is floor length. There is some fake fur around the collar and goes all the way down the front. I suppose if I was a “snow angel” it would be perfect. But I’m not. There were 2 main reasons for buying it. Number 1, it was only 10 bucks. Number 2, I attended too many winter funerals last year and froze my ass off at the cemetary because I didn’t have a good “funeral” coat. Now I am prepared!!
  2. DH’s bizillion t-shirts, most of which he never wears.
  3. A blue leisure suit. Don’t ask.
  4. My dresser. It’s old, but it belonged to my Great-Grandma Gladys so I’m never getting rid of it. I also have her ironing board. I miss Grandma Gladys – she cracked me up!
  5. My good suit, crumpled up on the floor. It’s been waiting for me to take it to the dry cleaner’s. It will be waiting a bit longer.

5 things in my fridge

  1. 24 oz bottles of Diet Mt. Dew
  2. Jose Cuervo Margarita drink. Gotta keep it cold, cause you never know when you’ll need to pull it out.
  3. An assortment of highly processed meat products
  4. 2 – 18 packs of eggs. I get into a cooking frenzy sometimes. You can never have too many eggs on hand.
  5. Yoplait Thick and Creamy Yogurt, caramel flavor. You NEED to try this!

5 things in my car

  1. Sue’s blue and white towel that she left at the lake last weekend. It’s pretty nice, so I might just keep it.
  2. 4 outdoor lights that I need to give back to my mom. She gave them to my boys to sell at their garage sale, and they didn’t sell. And I’ve got plenty of my own crap around my house – don’t need hers too!
  3. My Sirius radio. As Chilihead said, if you don’t have this, you “Siriusly” need to consider getting it! Radio Disney alone makes it worth our money. And can you ever get enough of “The Big 80s”? NO
  4. A soccer ball, of course
  5. Probably a whole bunch of crap in the third row. That “kid” area and I never venture back there. Could be the source of the nasty smell I’ve got going in there these days. Hmmmm

5 things in my purse

  1. An assortment of billfolds and wallets: my checkbook wallet, the wallet where I keep the bills and change (don’t ask me why they are separate), T’s billfold and J’s billfold.
  2. Hopefully my keys, but their location is usually a mystery
  3. Lipstick
  4. Pen
  5. Fingernail file and clippers