Monday, October 02, 2006

Reasons I Don't Have a Post Tonight

  1. I tried to download Internet Explorer 7 - and now my IE is all horked up. I'm stuck using Firefox for now. I guess I don't know why this is keeping me from posting. I'm just pissed about it, so it's number 1 on my list. So there.
  2. I've been trying to come up with a different look for my blog. I've spent a little bit of time looking around, but have come to the conclusion that I just don't have the time. But I definately want to get rid of this harbor look. What the hell is that about? I'm in Iowa for cryin' out loud.
  3. I'm working on my 100 Things list. It's mostly in my head right now, but I may have it done by the end of the week. I'm mostly nervous that I can't settle on 100 things. I mean, what if I post it and then I think something needs to change. Do you have any idea the stress I'm under here??
  4. I'm recovering from our weekend at the races, which was awesome.
  5. I'm gearing up for the upcoming weekend at the Iowa State-Nebraska football game. I don't have a ticket, so I'll probably end up holding up the fort at the tailgate. The crew will come out at halftime and find their coolers empty and me passed out in the ditch.