Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ahhh...Misery

I've been sick for three weeks straight. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I finally got over my cold last week, but the head throbbing failed to go away with the rest of the symptoms. Last night it hit an all-time worse, bad enough the Pool Boy wanted to take me to the ER.

I finally went to the doctor today and got some medicine for this and am already feeling better. Of course I slept until 2:30 today so who wouldn't feel better after that?

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back in the blogging spirit. Here are some topics I've been mulling over...

  1. First day of school pics. I know you are all dying to see them. And if you aren't, at least pretend like you are. I can't find the camera cable and haven't had the energy to look very hard. One it resurfaces, I promise pictures.
  2. Sub-prime mortgages and could someone please tell me why people with bad credit were ever given these loans to begin with? And now we're surprised that they weren't able to make the mortgage payments?
  3. I'm working on a "40 before 40" list, which consists of things I want to do before I turn 40.

I'm off to yet another meeting tonight. Since I slept until 2:30 this afternoon, do not be surprised if you see that I've blogged in the very early AM hours.