Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Money Or Vomit? I'm Choosing Money.

I was perusing through my old blog posts the other night. It’s amazing how the tone of this blog has changed just over the past year. Last year at this time I was blogging about playing poker instead of going to church, celebrity divorces, and other stupid stuff.

I’m quite aware that my blog today resembles something totally different. It’s way more serious and *gasp* maybe even a bit informational. It’s all good, though. I’m excited about the financial information I’m gathering and I enjoy sharing it with all of you. And if I can get you to change how you spend money and get you on the right track, then that is way more fun than talking about clocks or vomit.

And speaking of vomit, Three is home from school today…vomiting…